Monday, November 28, 2016

Where to Find Ditto in Pokemon Go

ditto-pokemon-go


So I see a lot of questions and suggestions of different players all over the internet and social media claiming the best ways to find Ditto and where to go?

Well, let me tell you the best place to find a Ditto is right in your backyard!

Not litterally your backyard, but what I'm trying to say is that there is no perfect place or spot to find a Ditto. Some people are reporting capturing 10 or 12 Ditto's which of course doable but keep in mind your bound to find as many as you want if your out playing all day everyday which is just not in most of our schedules to do so.

So where to find this gummy little creature?
As I said earlier, right in your bakyard! In fact I think you have a better chance finding a Ditto away from the more common Hot Spot hunting grounds of Pokemon Go, and just opening Pokemon Go in random locations in which the most likely Pokemon to show up is a Rattata or Pidgey.

I have captured 2 Ditto's, one of which was at work in a rural area on the first day of the Thanksgiving Pokemon Go Event. Since the event started I have been to Santa Monica Pier twice, La Jolla Cove and a couple other rural area's here in the Inland Empire and the second Ditto I caught was in La Jolla Cove which I don't really consider a Hot Spot compared to Coronado or Santa Monica but just a comfortable place to rack up easy stardust.

So in finding Ditto I would just catch the common Pidgey's and Rattata's that pop up anyday in any location that you find yourself in, that's exactly how I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment