Wednesday, November 9, 2016

La Jolla Cove Hot Spot

One of my favorite Pokemon Go hunting locations is La Jolla Cove in San Diego, CA. I like to call it Pokemon Go's Triangle, it is always lit with lures and spawn a pretty good variety of various Pokemon, there is a perfect street setup above to do Poke ball runs. I can literally spend hours here and not know where the time has gone.

Recently I have introduced my Hot Spot pages, please see more about Pokemon Go Hot Spots!

la-jolla-cove-pokemon-go

A Google Earth view of La Jolla Cove with poke stop locations and an image of the hunting grounds.

pokemon-go-hot-spot-la-jolla-cove


La Jolla Cove's Pokemon Go's Triangle! Always lit with lures and just a perfect setup all around for any night of Pokemon hunting.


No comments:

Post a Comment